3-4-5 Flex Ringette
3-4-5 Flex Ringette is an excellent option for girls who want to focus on the fun of ringette and still participate in other sports or activities. The 3-4-5 Flex Ringette will mix age divisions to offer challenging and fun ringette with less time commitment and no travel.
- 2021 Divisions will consist of mixed U10/U12, U14/U16 and U19 age groups.
- 3-4-5 stands for the format of the games, 3on3 ringette, 4on4 ringette, then standard 5on5 ringette.
- The 3-4-5 Flex Ringette will include up to 2 practices per month if they wish with MHRA competitive teams in their applicable age group.
- If that age group has more than two teams they can pick which team they prefer to practice with.
- Athletes are encouraged to practice with two different teams (optional) but can not exceed the maximum 2 practices per month.
- There will be a maximum of four Flex Ringette players permitted per competitive team practice.
- Two 3-4-5 games per month will be scheduled for all athletes in the 3-4-5 Flex Ringette. Athletes attending games will be informally divided on-site to play games in the 3-4-5 format.
- 3-4-5 Flex Ringette will run concurrently with the regular ringette season, September-March.
Members of the Medicine Hat Ringette Association will automatically be eligible to participate in 3-4-5 Flex Ringette. They may attend up to 2 practices per month with another competitive team in their applicable age division. There are no additional fees for MHRA registered athletes to participate in the 3-4-5 Flex Ringette games.
Registration to participate exclusively in 3-4-5 Flex Ringette is available for $300 for non active players which covers the complete season.
Athletes that would like to attend 3-4-5 Flex Ringette should contact the Athletic Development Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org