- Ringette emphasizes on team play over individual stardom.
- Deliberate contact is prohibited.
- Ringette offers competition at every skill level - recreational leagues, elite leagues, university, National Ringette League and international competition.
- Ringette strongly promotes the physical learning principles of Long Term Athlete Development.
- Ringette seeks to develop individuals to their maximum potential as an athlete and as a person.
WHO PLAYS RINGETTE?
- Ringette is for girls and women of all ages from 4 to 100!
WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Please contact either email@example.com for more information.
WHERE CAN I TRY IT?
Our Come Try Ringette program is a Canada-wide player recruitment system that provides the opportunity to try ringette. For more information on this program and to find a Come Try Ringette event near you, click here. Upcoming MHRA Come Try Events are posted on our website.